- Contributing to the science of dentistry at national and international standards through research and development activities
- To provide modern and quality health services for the oral and dental health of the society
- To raise graduates who act with the awareness of professionalism, respect ethical values, are sensitive to the health needs of society, prioritize human values, are competent in their professional practices, and adopt the principle of lifelong learning.
- To maintain its position among the institutions leading the development of the profession with its high education quality and intensive research and development activities.
- Maintaining its position among institutions that use advanced technology, and providing modern and quality service to achieve excellence in terms of patient satisfaction
Our Core Values;
- Honest and impartial
- Adhered to ethical principles
- Sensitive to society
- Oriented to contemporary service
- Respectful for patient and employee rights
- Productive and scientific